Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
• The Holy Spirit is a divine person.
• All scripture is given by inspiration of God.
• All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
• Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
• It is the will of God that every Believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
• Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every Believer.
• The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
• There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
• In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ
• In water baptism, and observance of the Lord’s Supper.